September 13, 2008

I am so tired!!!

Seems like my battle against the internal forces of evil is failing.
I force myself to get up everyday but it is getting harder and harder.
I feel so drained by fighting whatever is going on in my body.
Ryan tells me to take it easy and lay on the couch.
I can't do that because if I do, I will probably never get up.
Everbody commends me for doing such a great job, being so active and not giving up, while battling my illnesses.
If they only knew, how much I fight to make it everyday.
The last three days, I have been so tired that I spent most of them sleeping. If you know me, you will also know that I hardly ever sleep.
I am so afraid that things are getting worse.
Please pray that I make it through my 2 older Children's Birthday's.
I don't want them to remember celebrating their birthday with Mommy in the hospital.
Please pray that I make it through DH Ryan's birthday. I hate for him to have to worry on a day that should be celebrated.
Please pray that I overcome what is happening to me.
I need strength to fight but I feel sucked dry.

PLEASE PRAY!!!!

No comments: