October 6, 2008

Halloween is Almost Here!!!

I am so excited. Halloween is one of my most favorite holidays. I love everything that goes with it. Well except the Evil connotation!!!

Things I Love About Halloween
  1. Watching Scary Movies
  2. Making Jack-O'Lanterns
  3. Kid's in Costumes
  4. The Fall Weather
  5. Haunted Houses
  6. Halloween parties
  7. Pumpkin Picking
  8. Going to the Pumpkin Patch
  9. Going to the Country Store and buying Halloween stuff
  10. Lighting all the scented candles
  11. Taking the kid's Trick or Treating
  12. Telling Ghost Stories (age appropriate)
  13. Reading Ghost Stories(Terrifying Myself)
  14. Eating Candy(Scratch that)

I know us Christian's should not celebrate this day, but I can't help it. Somewhere inside me is a little Black Magic. I love to watch anything about the paranormal. We even have our own Ghost. Weird unexplainable things are always happening in our apartment. We even call our ghost Bob. You all probably think I am crazy.

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!

25 Days Until Halloween

BOO!!!!!!

No comments: