January 25, 2008

We Could Use Some Prayers Today!!!



Hi Everyone,



Today, Ryan, Matthew, and I have an appointment with Matthew's Neuro to go over the results of Matthew's tests. The Neuro suspects that Matthew either has Cerebral Palsy or Muscular Dystrophy. I would like to ask you, to please pray that the Neuro has some awnsers to the cause of Matty's problems and that what he has is the less drastic of the two. It took years for my neuro's to find out what was wrong with me. By the time I was given a diagnosis I had lost alot physically. I really don't want us to have to go through something similar with Matthew. Ryan and I, want an awnser so we can start some sort of treatment.



Thank you all for your love, prayers, and support. BIG HUGS!!!

2 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Oh yes girl....I will so pray bigtime for you.

Unknown said...

Praying for you! I hope all went well. I have missed you so much!!!