May 31, 2008

A Big Thumbs Down to HEALTH NET GMC!!!
(((Part I)))
Photobucket

My Medical Supply Company and I, have spent the last month, trying to get my sons specialized formula authorized. He has been on it since he was five months old and all of the sudden Health Net GMC is not approving it's authorization. They are playing around. I know this because his GI gave them all the documentation they need for approval. The same documentation they ask for every few months. I can't believe this, we were supposed to get it on May 9Th!!!

Luckily/sadly, I had some extra cans, due to all the months Matthew got sick. They do not know that and I have not informed them. Thank God for these extra cans. I am so glad that I held on to them. So it comes to reason, that they do not care if Matthew lives or dies. His formula gives him the only protein and Calcium he gets in his diet. He has a total protein allergy that is well documented. How can you deny a formula that sustains a child's life. It will cost them a lot more if he starts violently throwing up, because I had to give him some other source of protein, and then he ends up in the hospital due to dehydration and Malnutrition.

I talked to Health Net GMC, yesterday. I told the customer service person what was going on. She told me that Health Net GMC goes through their secondary medical group(EHS) for authorization. Would I like for her to transfer me to them??? ((((WHAT)))) She tried to call the Health Net (EHS Medical Group)to see whats going on, they of course has closed early. GRRRR!!!! So now I have to call back on Monday. Lets just say, I was not a happy camper when I hung up the phone.

I feel very sorry for the person I talk to on Monday. Please Lord Help Me. I will be back soon with part two of this fiasco.

2 comments:

Justinich Family said...

Hi,

You posted a comment on my blog. If you would like to talk more email me at stacyj@surewest.net

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.