May 4, 2008






On The Run!!!






Yesterday, Ryan left for work and then came home Two hours later. First thing I assume is he got fired. I am in that "What Else Can Go Wrong!" mentality. No, He did not get fired! His boss let him go home early to spend time with me. Who knew, the guy actually has a heart! He noticed that Ryan was feeling down and pulled him in an office to talk. They talked for over an hour about my health issues. His boss said, "Do what you need to do for your family. In the end, they are what matter the most." Bossy guy also said to tell him if there is anything he can do personally or company wise for us. I am still a little pessimistic about all this, but I will give they guy a chance.






On to the fun part, Ryan kidnapped me and drove me up to the Tahoe Mountains. I love Tahoe. I love the mountains, the trees, the snow, the fresh clean air, and the beautiful lakes. When we got to Tahoe, we stopped at a roadside Burger Joint for lunch. The food was yummy. we actually sat outside on a picnic bench and enjoyed the cool crisp air. Next Ryan suprised me by taking me to do my next favorite thing.........Outlet Shopping! We found me some sandals and my favorite perfume at way below cost price. After we were done shopping Ryan took me for a drive around the lake. Did I tell you??? Tahoe Is Beautiful!!! After our drive it was time to drive home. Before we left, we did stop off at our favorite Pizza place in the whole world and bought a pie to take home.






Ryan gave me such a beautiful day. He held my hand alot during the trip and told me that we will make it through this. He said that we will fight this and that we can't give up, that we need to do everything we can to find out why I am sick, and then find me the help I need. Most importantly he wants me to be strong and fight. I am so glad that we have each other. Ryan completes me. Sometimes I take for granted how much we love each other and then it takes something like this to happen to jump start my heart. I love him and he gives me more than he will ever know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.